Monday, October 12, 2009

feelin' good, feelin' great. feelin' great, feelin' good. how are you?

today was DEFINITELY one of the best days i've had in a while.

no. nothing too special happened. (except for a certain individual saying the following to me: "oooh erin, you look so tantalizing!"... yeah. that KIND OF made my day. that's something i've NEVER heard before.)

anyway... the sun was shining. class was cool. finally got caught up on MOST of my work - if not all. i've been booking several photo shoots. preparing for producing/directing my first music video. i'm learning more about the world. i'm reinventing myself. i'm digging deeper into religion - i'm on a one year (entire) bible-reading plan. life is good. i can TRULY say that i'm finally happy again.

sure, ONE thing caught me off guard. and i admit, i was angry at first and i had my moment... but i REFUSE to let this one factor DRAG me back into the dark world of depression. gloom is NOT a good look for me... so i'm getting back into the swing of positivity, i'll keep pushing toward my life goals and put it all into God's hands. =)

p.s. below is a random video of aki & i being weirdos. dancing like no one's watching (accompanied by gut busting laughter) solves ALL problems (well... after prayer of course). enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment